Target.com Announces that They Will Be Selling the Jetson V6 Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers
In a recent announcement, Target stated that they would be exclusively selling the Jetson V6 Self-balancing Scooter with Bluetooth speakers. This article is just a quick review of the newest hoverboard model.
Until this announcement, I had thought that Jetson Electric (the company who imports the Jetson V6) had gone out of business. They had previously sold the Jetson Glyro Turbo on Amazon. The Glyro was quickly climbing the sales charts when Amazon decided to remove all the hoverboards from the site for several months. When they allowed them to return, it seemed that the Glyro Turbo was gone.
The Jetson V6 Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers Features
- 10 MPH Top Speed.
- 15 miles estimated range.
- Approximately two hours to recharge the battery
- 2- 350W motors.
- 8" solid rubber wheels
- Maximum weight limit: 300lbs
- UL-2272 certified
- Includes Jetson Ride Ready App (downloadable to your phone for free via Apple iOS or Google Play App store)
- Control the performance and mode of your hoverboard with the app. Tweak the speed and sensitivity of your hoverboard.
- Three modes of operation: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Bluetooth 4.0 speakers
- Adjustable LED lights
- Steel frame instead of an aluminum one like most other hoverboards.
- Samsung battery
- ABS plastic shell
- Flame and water resistant.
Your Search for a Self-Balancing Scooter With Bluetooth Speakers is Over.
This is what jumps out to my eye when I look at the features of the Jetson V6 Self-Balancing Scooter with Bluetooth Speakers.
- The Jetson scooter uses two sensors, along with the wheels to automatically balance itself and the user.
- It's water resistant (not WATER-PROOF) so you can use it in wet conditions. This doesn't mean that you can take it for a spin in during the next hurricane. This is not an off-road scooter, so don't play with it in mud or water.
- There's a Samsung lithium-ion battery.
- Includes Bluetooth speakers that will sync with your phone so you can play your favorite music while riding the Glyro Turbo.
- The steel frame and 300 lbs. max weight limit.
Like the other scooters and hoverboards that are currently available, the Jetson V6 Scooter is fast and can move in any direction just by changing your balance while riding. It uses an innovative balance system to help minimise the chances of you falling while riding the V6.
Recently announced as the exclusive brand of Target.com, the Jetson V6 was known as the Glyro Turbo Hoverboard from Jetson Electric Bike Co. I thought the Glyro/Jetson Electric brands had gone out of business. I was wrong, however, and Jetson is now the Target.com in-house brand.
A closer look:
- 6.5" smart self-balancing scooter
- Ten mph top speed.
- Estimated range approx. 15 mi. on a 2-hr. charge time.
- Includes the free Jetson RIDE READY-APP
- Bluetooth Speakers and LED lights
- Three modes of operation, allowing you to adjust speed and sensitivity to rider's skill level.
- It'll support a rider of up to 300 lbs.
The Jetson V6 hoverboard is very impressive. Built with Samsung components, this is a hoverboard that should perform very nicely. It includes Bluetooth speakers, LED lights. Several modes of operation, a hoverboard app for iOS and Android (once I get a download link, I'll include it here). It's also one of the only hoverboards with a weight limit of 300 lbs.
The Jetson V6 is only sold online at Target.com for $399.99